- Partly rewritten FFmpeg commandline compiler for newer FFmpeg versions.
- Added support for .m4b and .mmf files.
- Added support for 1920x1080 HD1080i/24fps DNxHD (with correct bitrates).
- Added auto anamorphic aspect ratios.
- Added extra checks to prevent source file overwriting.
- Improved handling FFmpeg daily builds from 20 november and newer.
- Improved hard burning embedded subtitles.
- Improved merging files using concat.
- Improved still previews rendering.
- Improved subtitles rendering for some languages with HarfBuzz
- Fixed issue setting Aspect Ratio to 2.20:1
- Fixed issue importing DPX and SGI files.
- Fixed issue resuming and paused process.
- Fixed issue with a ‘Done' action causing the next queue item to be marked as ready.
- Fixed issue using Cropping with higher values than movie width/height.
- Fixed issue setting the audio settings when video passthru is enabled.
Important! ffWorks does not include a compiled FFmpeg file. You have to compile or download this yourself.
For macOS 64bit 10.11 and higher (native Apple Silicon and Intel)
Download FFmpeg (osxexperts version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Martin Riedl’s version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Tessus version - Intel only)