- Added support for 6 channel Vorbis audio streams.
- Rewritten code to handle FFmpeg errors.
- Improved all presets using HEVC.
- Improved hardware accelerated encoding with VideoToolBox.
- Improved entering values in Combo box controls (no need to hit Enter anymore).
- Improved support for comma separated file names.
- Improved support for FLAC in MP4 containers.
- Queue is automatically paused when not enough disk space is available.
- Deblock video filter now works correctly.
- Fixed issue reading chapter files.
- Fixed issue with queue status not being updated.
- Updated to the latest MediaInfo version.
Important! ffWorks does not include a compiled FFmpeg file. You have to compile or download this yourself.
For macOS 64bit 10.11 and higher (native Apple Silicon and Intel)
Download FFmpeg (osxexperts version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Martin Riedl’s version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Tessus version - Intel only)
ffWorks 2.6.7 for macOS 64bit 10.10 up to macOS 10.15 (Intel) - Does not work with macOS13.2 or higher
ff·Works uses Mediainfo by Jerome Martinez