- GOP size can now be set to extreme values (up to 1000x FPS).
- Improved adding FFmpeg files.
- Improved handling sequancial numbered images for converting images to movie.
- Improved reading colorspace and color primaries from source file.
- Rewrote code to create DASH files.
- Fixed issue setting the segment duration in seconds.
- Removed obsolete code for using Apple DVA hardware accelerated encoding.
Important! ffWorks does not include a compiled FFmpeg file. You have to compile or download this yourself.
For macOS 64bit 10.11 and higher (native Apple Silicon and Intel)
Download FFmpeg (osxexperts version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Martin Riedl’s version - both Intel and Apple Silicon).
Download FFmpeg (Tessus version - Intel only)
ffWorks 2.6.7 for macOS 64bit 10.10 up to macOS 10.15 (Intel) - Does not work correct with macOS13 or higher
ff·Works uses Mediainfo by Jerome Martinez